Avg. Base Salary (USD)
The average salary for a Digital Marketing Manager is $100,306
What is the Pay by Experience Level for Digital Marketing Managers?
A mid-career Digital Marketing Manager with 5-9 years of experience earns an average total compensation (includes tips, bonus, and overtime pay) of $96,756 based on 8 salaries. An experienced Digital Marketing Manager with 10-19 years of experience earns an average total compensation of $126,550 based on 3 salaries.
What Do Digital Marketing Managers Do?
Digital marketing managers are in charge of developing and complete marketing projects according to the organization's goals and values. They must create efficient, effective advertising strategies in digital spaces to promote products or services. Most digital marketing managers focus on increasing sales and brand loyalty by holding events or campaigns to increase awareness and satisfaction. Digital marketing managers must have an expert-level knowledge of e-commerce and the ever-changing …Read more
- Develop and implement strategies for new media and digital marketing teams.
- Coordinate online marketing campaigns on all social and digital media platforms.
- Build effective teams, manage multiple projects, and supervise collaboration between departments in order to drive positive business growth.
- Lead website development and oversee all customer-facing digital communication channels.
- Track growth and maintain analytics reports to provide up-to-date information to upper management.