Avg. Base Salary (USD)
The average salary for a Digital Strategist is $61,042
What Do Digital Strategists Do?
A digital strategist generally works cooperatively with other members of a strategy team to create long-term goals and plans for their products. This is a job for a creative and innovative thinker that understands technology and the people who use it. Companies rely on digital strategists to determine the best direction of digital product and services, so it is important that prospective strategists have a proven track record in this line of work. This person also must have excellent …Read more
- Create strategy and content for web presence and outreach.
- Identify new communities and technologies for marketing efforts.
- Create, update, and enforce digital style guides and branding efforts.
- Define, track, analyze, and report on metrics and analytics to understand reach.
- Create, edit, update, connect, and share digital video, images, text, and graphics.