Avg. Base Salary (USD)
The average salary for a Director, Career Services is $89,671 in 2024
What Do Director, Career Services Do?
The director of career services manages the overall functions of an institution’s career services office and employees. They interact regularly with faculty members, students, prospective employers, and alumni, and they must be comfortable with public engagement at many levels. The director of career services regularly communicates in person, over email, and over the phone to help meet an institution’s career services objectives and quotas. These directors work to achieve student placement …Read more
- Manage career services staff, the administration of programs, and the career services budget.
- Design and implement programs to help students and alumni improve their job seeking skills.
- Establish partnerships for placing students in jobs with companies, organizations, and alumni.
- Sponsor events which encourage employers to come to campus and hire students and alumni.
- Run programs which assist students and alumni with career planning and applying for internships and jobs.
FAQs About Director, Career Services
What is the highest pay for Director, Career Services in Washington?
Our data indicates that the highest pay for a Director, Career Services in Washington is $NaN / year
What is the lowest pay for Director, Career Services in Washington?
Our data indicates that the lowest pay for a Director, Career Services in Washington is $NaN / year
How can Director, Career Services increase their salary?
Increasing your pay as a Director, Career Services is possible in different ways. Change of employer: Consider a career move to a new employer that is willing to pay higher for your skills. Level of Education: Gaining advanced degrees may allow this role to increase their income potential and qualify for promotions. Managing Experience: If you are a Director, Career Services that oversees more junior Director, Career Services, this experience can increase the likelihood to earn more.