The average salary for a Director, Student Services in Dallas, Texas is $62,400.
Is Director, Student Services your job title? Find out what you should be paid
Use our tool to get a personalized report on your market worth.What's this?
$57k - $101k
$54k - $99k
Your Market Worth Over Time
How has your pay changed over time for your market? Find out by taking our salary quiz.
Job Description for Director, Student Services
Student services directors are responsible for a number of tasks related to their institution's student body. They are typically in charge of developing guidelines for students, recommending new or revised policies that correspond with state and federal guidelines, managing student services staff, and overseeing budgets for student services. These directors also review and approve distribution of materials for students, parents, and staff members, as well as develop and approve programs targeted…Read more
Director, Student Services Tasks
- Manage the operation of extracurricular programs and services for students at a school or university.
- Identify and implement strategies for increasing student use of services and involvement in programs.
- Supervise and coordinate the work of student services departments and staff.
- Oversee the administration of the budget for extracurricular activities, student services, and events.
- Coordinate times, locations, and logistics for student activities, meetings, and events on a campus.
Director, Student Services Job Listings
Search for more jobs
Popular Skills for Director, Student Services
Pay Difference by Location
Learn more about cost of living by city.
Employees with Director, Student Services in their job title in New York, New York earn an average of 25.6% more than the national average. These job titles also find higher than average salaries in Washington, District of Columbia (24.1% more) and Los Angeles, California (17.5% more). The lowest salaries can be found in Cleveland, Ohio (6.1% less).
Related Job Salaries
$28k - $55k
$41k - $102k
$33k - $68k
$48k - $111k
$28k - $53k
$32k - $71k
$38k - $78k
$45k - $170k
$40k - $84k
$42k - $77k