The average salary for a Director, Student Services with Customer Service skills is $50,398.
Is Director, Student Services your job title? Get a personalized salary report!
$45k - $81k
$39k - $70k
Your Market Worth Over Time
How has your pay changed over time for your market? Find out by taking our salary quiz.
Job Description for Director, Student Services
Student services directors are responsible for a number of tasks related to their institution's student body. They are typically in charge of developing guidelines for students, recommending new or revised policies that correspond with state and federal guidelines, managing student services staff, and overseeing budgets for student services. These directors also review and approve distribution of materials for students, parents, and staff members, as well as develop and approve programs targeted…Read more
Director, Student Services Tasks
- Manage the operation of extracurricular programs and services for students at a school or university.
- Identify and implement strategies for increasing student use of services and involvement in programs.
- Supervise and coordinate the work of student services departments and staff.
- Oversee the administration of the budget for extracurricular activities, student services, and events.
- Coordinate times, locations, and logistics for student activities, meetings, and events on a campus.
Explore the most common career paths for Director, Student Services. Thickness and color of lines indicates popularity of movement from one job to the next. Visit our career path planner to research other job paths.
Director, Student Services
More common (> 20%)
Somewhat common (8 - 20%)
Less common (< 8%)
Director, Student Services Job Listings
Popular Skills for Director, Student Services
Skills in People Management, Program Management, Counseling, Budget Management and Leadership are correlated to pay that is above average.
Related Job Salaries
$28k - $55k
$41k - $102k
$32k - $67k
$28k - $52k
$32k - $70k
$48k - $111k
$44k - $170k
$37k - $77k
$40k - $83k
$42k - $76k