The average salary for an Experienced Director, Student Services with Counseling skills is $63,243.
Is Director, Student Services your job title? Find out what you should be paid
Use our tool to get a personalized report on your market worth.
$46k - $89k
$103 - $20k
$46k - $91k
Your Market Worth Over Time
How has your pay changed over time for your market? Find out by taking our salary quiz.
Job Description for Director, Student Services
Student services directors are responsible for a number of tasks related to their institution's student body. They are typically in charge of developing guidelines for students, recommending new or revised policies that correspond with state and federal guidelines, managing student services staff, and overseeing budgets for student services. These directors also review and approve distribution of materials for students, parents, and staff members, as well as develop and approve programs targeted…Read more
Director, Student Services Tasks
- Manage the operation of extracurricular programs and services for students at a school or university.
- Identify and implement strategies for increasing student use of services and involvement in programs.
- Supervise and coordinate the work of student services departments and staff.
- Oversee the administration of the budget for extracurricular activities, student services, and events.
- Coordinate times, locations, and logistics for student activities, meetings, and events on a campus.
Director, Student Services Job Listings
Search for more jobs
Popular Skills for Director, Student Services
Skills in People Management, Program Management, Budget Management, Leadership and Strategic Planning are correlated to pay that is above average.
Pay by Experience Level for Director, Student Services
An early career Director, Student Services with 1-4 years of experience earns an average total compensation (includes tips, bonus, and overtime pay) of $53,990 based on 30 salaries. A mid-career Director, Student Services with 5-9 years of experience earns an average total compensation of $57,874 based on 46 salaries. In their late career (20 years and higher), employees earn an average total compensation of $59,978.
Years of Experience
This data is based on 97 survey responses.
Related Job Salaries
$28k - $55k
$41k - $102k
$33k - $68k
$48k - $111k
$28k - $53k
$32k - $71k
$38k - $78k
$45k - $170k
$40k - $84k
$42k - $77k