Avg. Base Salary (USD)
The average salary for a Director of Strategic Planning is $132,500
What Do Director of Strategic Plannings Do?
The director of strategic planning holds a management-level position that involves working mainly with their company's senior management. These directors provide high-level guidance on the company's strategic plan, consulting with organizational leaders and making presentations on the company's past and future performance. They may work with the heads of multiple departments within the company (including finance, marketing, supply, and legal), company vendors, and other companies (to launch …Read more
- Lead strategic planning, and set and advocate for internal and external goals.
- Define, track, and communicate metrics around new initiatives, comparing to previous outcomes.
- Manage strategic planning team daily and lead organization-wide strategy meetings.
- Identify and communicate risks and opportunities and generate plans to address each.
- Develop, analyze, and communicate business models to guide business decisions, promoting data-driven strategic change.
FAQs About Director of Strategic Plannings
What is the highest pay for Director of Strategic Plannings in Nashville?
Our data indicates that the highest pay for a Director of Strategic Planning in Nashville is $NaN / year
What is the lowest pay for Director of Strategic Plannings in Nashville?
Our data indicates that the lowest pay for a Director of Strategic Planning in Nashville is $NaN / year
How can Director of Strategic Plannings increase their salary?
Increasing your pay as a Director of Strategic Planning is possible in different ways. Change of employer: Consider a career move to a new employer that is willing to pay higher for your skills. Level of Education: Gaining advanced degrees may allow this role to increase their income potential and qualify for promotions. Managing Experience: If you are a Director of Strategic Planning that oversees more junior Director of Strategic Plannings, this experience can increase the likelihood to earn more.