The average salary for an Environmental Health & Safety (EHS) Manager in Fargo, North Dakota is $66,000.
Is Environmental Health & Safety (EHS) Manager your job title? Get a personalized salary report!
$0 - $66k
$0 - $66k
Your Market Worth Over Time
How has your pay changed over time for your market? Find out by taking our salary quiz.
Job Description for Environmental Health & Safety (EHS) Manager
An environmental health and safety manager helps a company to realize risks and to prevent them from coming to realization. The manager will take objective evaluations of the various departments within the company to make sure that employees are adhering to safety standards. The safety policy must be perused to recognize weaknesses. Changes may be suggested by the manager to minimize safety risks. It is also important to ensure that the facility is not causing a detrimental effect on the envir…Read more
Environmental Health & Safety (EHS) Manager Tasks
- Direct a proactive safety and environmental program.
- Improve the quality of safety and environmental management processes following established regulations, policies, standards, and practices.
- Ensure compliance with all safety and environmental programs.
- Educate, train, and provide support to operations in the development and execution of consistent safety and environmental management programs.
- Direct accident investigation programs, develop accident trends, and develop programs for improving performance.
Environmental Health & Safety (EHS) Manager Job Listings
Pay Difference by Location
Learn more about cost of living by city.
Employees with Environmental Health & Safety (EHS) Manager in their job title in New York, New York earn an average of 40.7% more than the national average. These job titles also find higher than average salaries in Houston, Texas (37.9% more) and Los Angeles, California (32.9% more).
Related Job Salaries
$41k - $102k
$48k - $111k
$28k - $55k
$32k - $67k
$32k - $70k
$53k - $98k
$40k - $83k
$51k - $96k
$42k - $76k
$42k - $83k