Avg. Base Salary (USD)
The average salary for an Executive Assistant to CEO is $63,340
What is the Pay by Experience Level for Executive Assistant to CEOS?
An entry-level Executive Assistant to CEO with less than 1 year experience can expect to earn an average total compensation (includes tips, bonus, and overtime pay) of $48,343 based on 18 salaries. An early career Executive Assistant to CEO with 1-4 years of experience earns an average total compensation of $55,276 based on 310 …Read more
What Do Executive Assistant to CEOS Do?
Executive assistants to CEOs have many administrative office duties, which they perform for company CEOs, presidents, and sometimes even members of management teams. Executive assistants are often in charge of handling important clients and sensitive information. Executive assistants to CEOs are in charge of keeping track of office details such as information on contacts, management of business calendars, and the recording and maintenance of meeting minutes. They do everything from preparation …Read more
- Schedule travel, appointments and meetings.
- Anticipate, prioritize and prepare CEO for travel, meetings and presentations.
- Screen phone calls, emails, mail and visitors; route and resolve information requests.
- Acts as a liaison between CEO and employees.
- Supervise clerical staff.