Avg. Base Salary (USD)
The average salary for an Executive Director, Account Management is $96,000
What Do Executive Director, Account Managements Do?
An executive director of account management is responsible for maintaining client satisfaction and ensuring clients will renew their subscription to a service and/or become repeat buyers of a product. This is generally a higher-level position within an organization that involves overseeing a staff of junior account managers who are responsible for regularly communicating with clients. A typical day for an executive director of account management includes interactions with team members, calling …Read more
- Oversee interactions with clients, develop relationships with clients, and ensure satisfaction with products and services.
- Supervise and direct account management staff.
- Develop and implement strategies for attracting new clients and retaining current clients.
- Represent the needs and interests of clients within the company.
- Communicate with clients to determine what products and services best suit their needs.