Avg. Base Salary (USD)
The average salary for an Executive Director, Account Management is $101,736
What is the Pay by Experience Level for Executive Director, Account Managements?
An early career Executive Director, Account Management with 1-4 years of experience earns an average total compensation (includes tips, bonus, and overtime pay) of $75,000 based on 5 salaries. A mid-career Executive Director, Account Management with 5-9 years of experience earns an average total compensation of $75,000 based on …Read more
What Do Executive Director, Account Managements Do?
An executive director of account management is responsible for maintaining client satisfaction and ensuring clients will renew their subscription to a service and/or become repeat buyers of a product. This is generally a higher-level position within an organization that involves overseeing a staff of junior account managers who are responsible for regularly communicating with clients. A typical day for an executive director of account management includes interactions with team members, calling …Read more
- Oversee interactions with clients, develop relationships with clients, and ensure satisfaction with products and services.
- Supervise and direct account management staff.
- Develop and implement strategies for attracting new clients and retaining current clients.
- Represent the needs and interests of clients within the company.
- Communicate with clients to determine what products and services best suit their needs.