Executive Director, Hospice Salary
The average pay for an Executive Director, Hospice is $94,286 per year.
|Salary||$71,490 - $128,943|
|Total Pay (|
XTotal Pay combines base annual salary or hourly wage, bonuses, profit sharing, tips, commissions, overtime pay and other forms of cash earnings, as applicable for this job. It does not include equity (stock) compensation, cash value of retirement benefits, or the value of other non-cash benefits (e.g. healthcare).)
|$72,129 - $129,250|
Job Description for Executive Director, Hospice
- Direct and track operational budget decisions to increase strategic reach and report findings to the Board of Directors.
- Establish and maintain working relationships with the press, partners, the community and clients.
- Supervise department heads and conduct performance reviews.
- Develop, maintain, expand and promote departments, services and offerings.
- Analyze operations to enhance efficiency and meet strategic goals.
Executive Director, Hospice Job Listings
Pay by Experience Level for Executive Director, Hospice
Pay by Experience for an Executive Director, Hospice has a positive trend. An entry-level Executive Director, Hospice with less than 5 years of experience can expect to earn an average total compensation of $85,000 based on 11 salaries provided by anonymous users. Average total compensation includes tips, bonus, and overtime pay. An Executive Director, Hospice with mid-career experience which includes employees with 5 to 10 years of experience can expect to earn an average total compensation of $91,000 based on 13 salaries. An experienced Executive Director, Hospice which includes employees with 10 to 20 years of experience can expect to earn an average total compensation of $104,000 based on 9 salaries. An Executive Director, Hospice with late-career experience which includes employees with greater than 20 years of experience can expect to earn an average total compensation of $118,000 based on 6 salaries.
Key Stats for Executive Director, Hospice
Rated 5 out of 5
based on 3 votes.