Avg. Base Salary (USD)
The average salary for an Executive Director is $86,000
What Do Executive Directors Do?
Executive directors typically act as senior managers of organizations and businesses. Their responsibilities and duties can vary depending on where these professionals work; however, most duties are universal. Executive directors help to design, develop, and implement strategic plans to help their company work in a cost- and time-efficient manner. They are also responsible for overseeing day-to-day activity for the company, as well as developing future plans.
The executive director is in some …Read more
- Direct and track operational budget decisions to increase strategic reach and report findings to the Board of Directors.
- Establish and maintain working relationships with the press, partners, the community and clients.
- Supervise department heads and conduct performance reviews.
- Develop, maintain, expand and promote departments, services and offerings.
- Analyze operations to enhance efficiency and meet strategic goals.
FAQs About Executive Directors
What is the highest pay for Executive Directors?
Our data indicates that the highest pay for an Executive Director is $NaN / year
What is the lowest pay for Executive Directors?
Our data indicates that the lowest pay for an Executive Director is $NaN / year
How can Executive Directors increase their salary?
Increasing your pay as an Executive Director is possible in different ways. Change of employer: Consider a career move to a new employer that is willing to pay higher for your skills. Level of Education: Gaining advanced degrees may allow this role to increase their income potential and qualify for promotions. Managing Experience: If you are an Executive Director that oversees more junior Executive Directors, this experience can increase the likelihood to earn more.