The average salary for an Executive Producer at R/GA is $162,062.
Is Executive Producer your job title? Find out what you should be paid
Use our tool to get a personalized report on your market worth.
$143k - $204k
$152k - $207k
Your Market Worth Over Time
How has your pay changed over time for your market? Find out by taking our salary quiz.
Job Description for Executive Producer
Executive producers are in charge of overseeing production activities and collaborating with content producers in their company. They are responsible for selecting content and coordinating with production and engineering teams to make sure all production activities are completed correctly and on time. They interact with other project staff and effectively communicate production issues with them to resolve these problems in a timely manner. They also research and analyze market data to suggest ch…Read more
Executive Producer Tasks
- Supervise all aspects of a creative project such as movies, music, TV programs, games or online products.
- Responsible for the overall quality of the end product.
- Assess the market viability of project candidates.
- Supervise the life-cycle of the project from creative conception through production and release of the product.
- Supervise the finances of the project including the acquisition of financing and the development and oversight of a budget for the project.
Popular Employer Salaries for Executive Producer
The top respondents for the job title Executive Producer are from the companies Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc, E.W. Scripps Co and TEGNA INC.. Reported salaries are highest at Spectrum where the average pay is $100,000. Other companies that offer high salaries for this role include TEGNA INC., earning around $72,000. Cumulus Media, Inc. pays the lowest at around $44,219. E.W. Scripps Co also pays on the lower end of the scale, paying $63,000.
Executive Producer Job Listings
Search for more jobs
Years of Experience
This data is based on 7 survey responses.
Related Job Salaries
$41k - $102k
$48k - $111k
$28k - $55k
$32k - $70k
$44k - $170k
$34k - $69k
$51k - $150k
$38k - $78k
$40k - $84k
$42k - $76k