Avg. Base Salary (USD)
The average salary for an Executive Producer is $97,911
What is the Pay by Experience Level for Executive Producers?
An entry-level Executive Producer with less than 1 year experience can expect to earn an average total compensation (includes tips, bonus, and overtime pay) of $49,132 based on 17 salaries. An early career Executive Producer with 1-4 years of experience earns an average total compensation of $57,881 based on 65 salaries. A …Read more
What Do Executive Producers Do?
Executive producers are in charge of overseeing production activities and collaborating with content producers in their company. They are responsible for selecting content and coordinating with production and engineering teams to make sure all production activities are completed correctly and on time. They interact with other project staff and effectively communicate production issues with them to resolve these problems in a timely manner. They also research and analyze market data to suggest …Read more
- Supervise all aspects of a creative project such as movies, music, TV programs, games or online products.
- Responsible for the overall quality of the end product.
- Assess the market viability of project candidates.
- Supervise the life-cycle of the project from creative conception through production and release of the product.
- Supervise the finances of the project including the acquisition of financing and the development and oversight of a budget for the project.