Avg. Base Salary (USD)
The average salary for a General Manager, Hotel is $85,000
What Do General Manager, Hotels Do?
A hotel general manager usually has the responsibility of overseeing the entire workings of a given hotel. Keeping finances in order, planning for events within the hotel, and budgeting for new renovations to the building are all within the realm of a hotel general manager’s duties. It is normally the hotel general manager’s job to ensure that all employees at the hotel are performing their work in a satisfactory manner and are making the hotel guests feel welcome and pleased. If any hotel …Read more
- Oversee all aspects of hotel operations.
- Resolve guest and employee concerns.
- Maintain accountability for each department.
- Develop an operational budget and monitor cost controls.
- Complete daily audits and monthly paperwork.