Avg. Base Salary (USD)
The average salary for a Health Coach is $48,000
What Do Health Coaches Do?
Depending on the employer, health coaches may have a wide variety of job requirements and responsibilities. Generally, health coaches work with individuals to help them improve their health and then maintain a healthy lifestyle. This includes establishing dietary plans, safe exercise routines, and monitoring systems. The coach generally works one on one with clients and patients.
Health coaches are likely involved with assessing clients' diet and then developing a manageable, healthy diet …Read more
- Contact clients enrolled in health program and provide necessary wellness coaching.
- Develop customized plans for program participants including goals and plan of action.
- Encourage adoption of habits that are conducive to a higher quality of life.
- Interact with clients at regular intervals by email, phone or in person.
- Assist physician/director during consults with potential new clients.
FAQs About Health Coaches
What is the highest pay for Health Coaches in Houston?
Our data indicates that the highest pay for a Health Coach in Houston is $NaN / year
What is the lowest pay for Health Coaches in Houston?
Our data indicates that the lowest pay for a Health Coach in Houston is $NaN / year
How can Health Coaches increase their salary?
Increasing your pay as a Health Coach is possible in different ways. Change of employer: Consider a career move to a new employer that is willing to pay higher for your skills. Level of Education: Gaining advanced degrees may allow this role to increase their income potential and qualify for promotions. Managing Experience: If you are a Health Coach that oversees more junior Health Coaches, this experience can increase the likelihood to earn more.