The average salary for an Implementation Consultant at Fast Enterprises, LLC in Denver, Colorado is $79,032.
Is Implementation Consultant your job title? Get a personalized salary report!
$56k - $83k
$5k - $5k
$2k - $10k
$70k - $89k
Your Market Worth Over Time
How has your pay changed over time for your market? Find out by taking our salary quiz.
Job Description for Implementation Consultant
An implementation consultant's duties may vary widely across fields, but they most often travel to various job sites, and help with installation of various software or hardware solutions. Most implementation consultants are employed by large corporations, though some are hired by smaller firms as their client base grows and becomes more distributed. The work may be mostly mental, although it may be quite physical, depending on whether they are simply installing software on existing machines or …Read more
Implementation Consultant Tasks
- Conduct systems training sessions in various settings for internal and external customers.
- Achieve targets in terms of trainer evaluation scores and trainer productivity.
- Maintain working knowledge of the software application including all revisions.
- Develop teaching aids including training handbooks, demonstration models, multimedia visual aids and reference works.
- Work with internal and external customers to formulate teaching outlines and determine instructional methods.
Popular Employer Salaries for Implementation Consultant
Explore the most common career paths for Implementation Consultant. Thickness and color of lines indicates popularity of movement from one job to the next. Visit our career path planner to research other job paths.
More common (> 20%)
Somewhat common (8 - 20%)
Less common (< 8%)
Implementation Consultant Job Listings
Pay Difference by Location
Learn more about cost of living by city.
Related Job Salaries
$48k - $111k
$28k - $55k
$32k - $67k
$28k - $52k
$60k - $124k
$36k - $83k
$41k - $102k
$42k - $83k
$12k - $43k
$24k - $74k