The average hourly pay for an Early-Career Logistics Coordinator in Knoxville, Tennessee is $14.25.
Is Logistics Coordinator your job title? Find out what you should be paid
Use our tool to get a personalized report on your market worth.
$0 - $14
$0 - $6,000
$28,614 - $46,494
Your Market Worth Over Time
How has your pay changed over time for your market? Find out by taking our salary quiz.
Job Description for Logistics Coordinator
A logistics coordinator may be in charge of overseeing a wide variety of events and projects. In some cases, they will oversee the patient care logistics in hospitals and the disposal of hazardous waste. Other times, the coordinator will be in charge of coordinating events for their company. Logistics coordinators can work in a variety of settings, such as law firms, retail stores, and schools. They can work as event coordinators, center coordinators, and shipping and receiving coordinators. Lo…Read more
Logistics Coordinator Tasks
- Coordinate and communicate with external parties to ensure acquisition and delivery of shipments.
- Ensure shipping compliance with state, federal, and international regulations.
- Investigate and recommend optimal shipping options and coordinate with vendors.
- Develop positive relationships with freight and external logistics companies.
- Lead weekly logistics status meetings to inform stakeholders.
Logistics Coordinator Job Listings
Search for more jobs
Pay Difference by Location
Learn more about cost of living by city.
Employees with Logistics Coordinator in their job title in New York, New York earn an average of 37.1% more than the national average. These job titles also find higher than average salaries in Houston, Texas (26.9% more) and Los Angeles, California (25.8% more).
Related Job Salaries
$28k - $55k
$33k - $68k
$41k - $102k
$48k - $111k
$28k - $53k
$38k - $78k
$32k - $70k
$37k - $83k
$12k - $43k
$34k - $69k