The average hourly pay for an Early-Career Logistics Coordinator with Negotiation skills in Jacksonville, Florida is $15.00.
Is Logistics Coordinator your job title? Find out what you should be paid
Use our tool to get a personalized report on your market worth.What's this?
$0 - $15
$0 - $1,650
$0 - $30,800
Your Market Worth Over Time
How has your pay changed over time for your market? Find out by taking our salary quiz.
Job Description for Logistics Coordinator
A logistics coordinator may be in charge of overseeing a wide variety of events and projects. In some cases, they will oversee the patient care logistics in hospitals and the disposal of hazardous waste. Other times, the coordinator will be in charge of coordinating events for their company. Logistics coordinators can work in a variety of settings, such as law firms, retail stores, and schools. They can work as event coordinators, center coordinators, and shipping and receiving coordinators. Lo…Read more
Logistics Coordinator Tasks
- Coordinate and communicate with external parties to ensure acquisition and delivery of shipments.
- Ensure shipping compliance with state, federal, and international regulations.
- Investigate and recommend optimal shipping options and coordinate with vendors.
- Develop positive relationships with freight and external logistics companies.
- Lead weekly logistics status meetings to inform stakeholders.
Logistics Coordinator Job Listings
Search for more jobs
Popular Skills for Logistics Coordinator
Avg. Hourly Rate
Skills in Logistics, Scheduling, Customer Relations and Customer Service are correlated to pay that is above average. Skills that pay less than market rate include Shipping.
Pay Difference by Location
Learn more about cost of living by city.
Related Job Salaries
$28k - $55k
$33k - $68k
$41k - $102k
$48k - $111k
$28k - $53k
$38k - $78k
$32k - $70k
$37k - $83k
$12k - $43k
$34k - $69k