The average salary for a Logistics Coordinator with Data Entry skills in Irvine, California is $60,000.
Is Logistics Coordinator your job title? Find out what you should be paid
Use our tool to get a personalized report on your market worth.
$0 - $60k
$38k - $65k
Your Market Worth Over Time
How has your pay changed over time for your market? Find out by taking our salary quiz.
Job Description for Logistics Coordinator
A logistics coordinator may be in charge of overseeing a wide variety of events and projects. In some cases, they will oversee the patient care logistics in hospitals and the disposal of hazardous waste. Other times, the coordinator will be in charge of coordinating events for their company. Logistics coordinators can work in a variety of settings, such as law firms, retail stores, and schools. They can work as event coordinators, center coordinators, and shipping and receiving coordinators. Lo…Read more
Logistics Coordinator Tasks
- Coordinate and communicate with external parties to ensure acquisition and delivery of shipments.
- Ensure shipping compliance with state, federal, and international regulations.
- Investigate and recommend optimal shipping options and coordinate with vendors.
- Develop positive relationships with freight and external logistics companies.
- Lead weekly logistics status meetings to inform stakeholders.
Logistics Coordinator Job Listings
Search for more jobs
Popular Skills for Logistics Coordinator
Skills that pay less than market rate include Microsoft Excel and Logistics.
Pay Difference by Location
Learn more about cost of living by city.
Employees with .NET Software Developer / Programmer in these locations earn less than the national average. The lowest salaries can be found in Charlotte, North Carolina (33.6% less), Miami, Florida (32.6% less) and Atlanta, Georgia (30.8% less).
Related Job Salaries
$28k - $55k
$33k - $68k
$41k - $102k
$48k - $111k
$28k - $58k
$38k - $78k
$32k - $75k
$31k - $72k
$12k - $43k
$34k - $69k