The average salary for an Owner / Operator, Restaurant with Social Media Marketing skills is $140,000.
Is Owner / Operator, Restaurant your job title? Find out what you should be paid
Use our tool to get a personalized report on your market worth.What's this?
$0 - $140k
$0 - $20k
$0 - $160k
Your Market Worth Over Time
How has your pay changed over time for your market? Find out by taking our salary quiz.
Job Description for Owner / Operator, Restaurant
The owner/operator of a restaurant is typically the top manager of either a privately owned or franchised location. He or she normally supervises middle managers to ensure that the restaurant meets quality and safety standards. The owner/operator also helps ensure accounting and bookkeeping is performed accurately. Additionally, they oversee day-to-day operations, interacting with staff and guests. The owner/operator sets up the business plan for the restaurant, which includes establishing oper…Read more
Owner / Operator, Restaurant Tasks
- Oversee the operation of a restaurant, and coordinate employees and processes to ensure the restaurant runs efficiently.
- Maintain standards for food and service quality, safety, and sanitation.
- Manage the restaurant's administration, finances, and budget, working to ensure the establishment stays profitable.
- Ensure the restaurant building, facilities, and grounds are maintained and meet government regulations.
- Hire, train, and supervise restaurant managers, determine their duties, and evaluate their performance.
Owner / Operator, Restaurant Job Listings
Search for more jobs
Popular Skills for Owner / Operator, Restaurant
Skills that pay less than market rate include Budget Management, Team Leadership, Customer Service, People Management and Operations Management.
Related Job Salaries
$41k - $102k
$32k - $71k
$28k - $53k
$28k - $55k
$33k - $68k
$34k - $69k
$12k - $43k
$24k - $74k
$40k - $84k
$32k - $63k