The average salary for an Owner / Operator, Restaurant with Team Leadership skills is $65,000.
Is Owner / Operator, Restaurant your job title? Find out what you should be paid
Use our tool to get a personalized report on your market worth.What's this?
$41k - $97k
$0 - $13k
$0 - $80k
$31k - $102k
Your Market Worth Over Time
How has your pay changed over time for your market? Find out by taking our salary quiz.
Job Description for Owner / Operator, Restaurant
The owner/operator of a restaurant is typically the top manager of either a privately owned or franchised location. He or she normally supervises middle managers to ensure that the restaurant meets quality and safety standards. The owner/operator also helps ensure accounting and bookkeeping is performed accurately. Additionally, they oversee day-to-day operations, interacting with staff and guests. The owner/operator sets up the business plan for the restaurant, which includes establishing oper…Read more
Owner / Operator, Restaurant Tasks
- Oversee the operation of a restaurant, and coordinate employees and processes to ensure the restaurant runs efficiently.
- Maintain standards for food and service quality, safety, and sanitation.
- Manage the restaurant's administration, finances, and budget, working to ensure the establishment stays profitable.
- Ensure the restaurant building, facilities, and grounds are maintained and meet government regulations.
- Hire, train, and supervise restaurant managers, determine their duties, and evaluate their performance.
Owner / Operator, Restaurant Job Listings
Search for more jobs
Popular Skills for Owner / Operator, Restaurant
Skills in Operations Management, People Management, Customer Service and Strategic Marketing are correlated to pay that is above average. Skills that pay less than market rate include Budget Management.
Pay by Experience Level for Owner / Operator, Restaurant
An experienced Owner / Operator, Restaurant with 10-19 years of experience earns an average total compensation (includes tips, bonus, and overtime pay) of $72,000 based on 7 salaries. In their late career (20 years and higher), employees earn an average total compensation of $60,000.
Years of Experience
This data is based on 14 survey responses.
Related Job Salaries
$41k - $102k
$32k - $71k
$28k - $53k
$28k - $55k
$33k - $68k
$34k - $69k
$12k - $43k
$24k - $74k
$40k - $84k
$32k - $63k