Avg. Base Salary (USD)
The average salary for a Project Management Manager is $96,198
What is the Pay by Experience Level for Project Management Managers?
An entry-level Project Management Manager with less than 1 year experience can expect to earn an average total compensation (includes tips, bonus, and overtime pay) of $68,569 based on 6 salaries. An early career Project Management Manager with 1-4 years of experience earns an average total compensation of $77,963 based on 95 …Read more
What Do Project Management Managers Do?
The project management manager oversees the entire process of completing a project, from design to materials acquisition to final presentation. The project management manager is responsible for building and coordinating a project team, creating clear and specific goals for that team, and making sure the team has the materials and resources it needs to complete the project. Depending on the scope of the project, the project manager may either direct the project teams directly or delegate …Read more
- Manage and direct the daily work of personnel throughout the building of a project.
- Communicate project goals, deadlines, and expectations to workers, management, and clients.
- Meet project deadlines, identify possible delays, and make progress reports to management and clients.
- Develop project budget, suggest changes, and determine project profitability.
- Create project construction plans and timelines, decide project goals and milestones.