Residence Director Salary
A Residence Director earns an average salary of $37,888 per year.
|Salary||$26,275 - $65,931|
|Total Pay (|
XTotal Pay combines base annual salary or hourly wage, bonuses, profit sharing, tips, commissions, overtime pay and other forms of cash earnings, as applicable for this job. It does not include equity (stock) compensation, cash value of retirement benefits, or the value of other non-cash benefits (e.g. healthcare).)
|$26,275 - $65,931|
Job Description for Residence Director
- Assist, supervise and counsel resident students to ensure overall well-being and enjoyment of resident experience.
- Liaise with college department of student affairs and housing and food services.
- Supervise and direct student and non-student staff for one or more dormitories.
- Respond to emergency situations and manage crises, involving authorities when necessary.
- Coordinate student move-in and move-out procedures and associated paperwork.
Residence Director Job Listings
Pay by Experience Level for Residence Director
Pay by Experience for a Residence Director has a positive trend. An entry-level Residence Director with less than 5 years of experience can expect to earn an average total compensation of $31,000 based on 24 salaries provided by anonymous users. Average total compensation includes tips, bonus, and overtime pay. A Residence Director with mid-career experience which includes employees with 5 to 10 years of experience can expect to earn an average total compensation of $47,000 based on 8 salaries. An experienced Residence Director which includes employees with 10 to 20 years of experience can expect to earn an average total compensation of $45,000 based on 12 salaries. A Residence Director with late-career experience which includes employees with greater than 20 years of experience can expect to earn an average total compensation of $43,000 based on 5 salaries.
Key Stats for Residence Director
Rated 4 out of 5
based on 6 votes.