Avg. Base Salary (USD)
The average salary for a Restaurant Manager is $49,100
What Do Restaurant Managers Do?
A restaurant manager is a person in charge of the daily operations of an eating establishment. He or she typically helps to hire, train, and schedule staff to meet expected business demands. The restaurant manager also sets standards for service and food quality and works with employees to see that these are met. He or she will typically also work behind the scenes, performing such tasks as handling purchasing, reconciling daily sales, and depositing restaurant receipts.
In most restaurants, a …Read more
- Hire, train and develop all restaurant staff.
- Create side work assignments and ensure completion with wait staff.
- Organize and conduct pre-shift and departmental meetings daily.
- Maintain all reservation systems and book to accommodate business demands.
- Maintain schedules, payroll and other administrative support to maintain food and beverage cost controls and inventory.
FAQs About Restaurant Managers
What is the highest pay for Restaurant Managers in Long Beach?
Our data indicates that the highest pay for a Restaurant Manager in Long Beach is $NaN / year
What is the lowest pay for Restaurant Managers in Long Beach?
Our data indicates that the lowest pay for a Restaurant Manager in Long Beach is $NaN / year
How can Restaurant Managers increase their salary?
Increasing your pay as a Restaurant Manager is possible in different ways. Change of employer: Consider a career move to a new employer that is willing to pay higher for your skills. Level of Education: Gaining advanced degrees may allow this role to increase their income potential and qualify for promotions. Managing Experience: If you are a Restaurant Manager that oversees more junior Restaurant Managers, this experience can increase the likelihood to earn more.