The average hourly pay for an Experienced Sales Team Leader, Retail at Whole Foods Market, Inc. is $24.01.
Is Sales Team Leader, Retail your job title? Get a personalized salary report!
$0 - $24
$0 - $900
$0 - $50,589
Your Market Worth Over Time
How has your pay changed over time for your market? Find out by taking our salary quiz.
Job Description for Sales Team Leader, Retail
A retail sales team leader holds a supervisory position directing the sales team in a retail environment. It is their job to help implement a company’s sales strategy and ensure that the rest of the sales team adheres to these guidelines. The team leader may be asked to help establish new strategies or contribute to existing systems; they then work to help implement and train the staff on executing sales techniques and services within this framework. Retail sales team leaders supervise the staf…Read more
Sales Team Leader, Retail Tasks
- Resolve customer complaints regarding sales team and take steps to correct performance.
- Recruit, hire, and develop a highly-motivated sales team that consistently exceeds customer expectations and provides world-class customer service.
- Develop retail sales training materials to target low-performing areas and assist team members in improving their sales metrics.
- Oversee sales staff to ensure that all sales goals are regularly met or exceeded.
- Collaborate with upper management to create project plans and set appropriate benchmarks for sales team.
Popular Employer Salaries for Sales Team Leader, Retail
Explore the most common career paths for Sales Team Leader, Retail. Thickness and color of lines indicates popularity of movement from one job to the next. Visit our career path planner to research other job paths.
Sales Team Leader, Retail
More common (> 20%)
Somewhat common (8 - 20%)
Less common (< 8%)