The average salary for a Senior Event Manager at American Cancer Society (ACS) is $61,000.
Is Senior Event Manager your job title? Get a personalized salary report!
$0 - $61k
$0 - $5k
$0 - $66k
Your Market Worth Over Time
How has your pay changed over time for your market? Find out by taking our salary quiz.
Job Description for Senior Event Manager
A senior event manager is in charge of overseeing all events for their organization. They prepare event documentation, as well as coordinate with customers to ensure they are fully satisfied with functions held at the manager's facilities. The senior event manager must communicate with the customer before and after the event; they often serve as the customer's primary point of contact. The senior event manager must solve problems before, during, and after events as needed. They typically lead p…Read more
Senior Event Manager Tasks
- Plan and manage a large schedule of complex events, ensuring facilities are ready and expectations set.
- Assemble paperwork, gifts, registration, name badges, and other items for events.
- Assist with social media and marketing strategies.
- Explain and sell services and goods, building strong relationships with clients.
- Report on all potential and actual events, including budgets and staffing.
Popular Employer Salaries for Senior Event Manager
Explore the most common career paths for Senior Event Manager. Thickness and color of lines indicates popularity of movement from one job to the next. Visit our career path planner to research other job paths.
Senior Event Manager
More common (> 20%)
Somewhat common (8 - 20%)
Less common (< 8%)
Senior Event Manager Job Listings
Search for more jobs
Popular Skills for Senior Event Manager
Years of Experience
This data is based on 2 survey responses.