Senior Facilities Manager Salary
The average salary for a Senior Facilities Manager is $96,776 per year. A skill in Project Management is associated with high pay for this job. Most people in this job have more than five years' experience in related jobs.
|Salary||$63,800 - $128,488|
|Bonus||$4,085 - $24,944|
|Total Pay (|
XTotal Pay combines base annual salary or hourly wage, bonuses, profit sharing, tips, commissions, overtime pay and other forms of cash earnings, as applicable for this job. It does not include equity (stock) compensation, cash value of retirement benefits, or the value of other non-cash benefits (e.g. healthcare).)
|$61,842 - $142,216|
Job Description for Senior Facilities Manager
- Manage facilities staff, communicating work schedules, driving performance objectives, and providing professional development.
- Conduct site and maintenance procedure assessments to report conditions and ensure compliance to government regulations.
- Review, develop, and implement facilities management and safety procedures, including maintenance activities and emergency plans.
- Manage facility repair and maintenance, preparing budget reports, coordinating contractors, and directing site activities.
- Consult with clients to identify needs, develop facility management and budget objectives, and resolve issues.
Senior Facilities Manager Job Listings
Pay by Experience Level for Senior Facilities Manager
Pay by Experience for a Senior Facilities Manager has a positive trend. An entry-level Senior Facilities Manager with less than 5 years of experience can expect to earn an average total compensation of $53,000 based on 9 salaries provided by anonymous users. Average total compensation includes tips, bonus, and overtime pay. A Senior Facilities Manager with mid-career experience which includes employees with 5 to 10 years of experience can expect to earn an average total compensation of $81,000 based on 16 salaries. An experienced Senior Facilities Manager which includes employees with 10 to 20 years of experience can expect to earn an average total compensation of $99,000 based on 51 salaries. A Senior Facilities Manager with late-career experience which includes employees with greater than 20 years of experience can expect to earn an average total compensation of $108,000 based on 33 salaries.
Senior Facilities Manager Advice
Related Job Salaries
Key Stats for Senior Facilities Manager
Rated 5 out of 5
based on 16 votes.