The average hourly pay for a Senior Project Manager, IT at BMW Group Financial Services is $63.87.
Senior Project Manager, IT by
Tell us about your job and pay factors like skills and education Find your market worth with a report tailored to you Negotiate your pay with confidence
What Do Senior Project Manager, ITS Do?
Senior project managers must be well organized, extremely responsible, and capable of working with a wide variety of other people. Senior IT project managers work in a fast paced and frequently changing industry, and must work very hard to keep up with the responsibilities they are tasked with. They must also be proficient at working with a number of technologies and at keeping up with the ever changing field of information technology. They must also be educated, generally holding at least a …Read more
Senior Project Manager, IT Tasks
- Conduct meetings with all key stakeholders in order to announce the start of the project and review the overall project plan.
- Create, track and forecast changes in project budgets.
- Measure project performance.
- Develop a detailed project plan with identified critical path tasks.
- Record detailed customer requirements, constraints and assumptions with stakeholders in order to establish the project deliverables.
Popular Employer Salaries for Senior Project Manager, IT
The top respondents for the job title Senior Project Manager, IT are from the companies AT&T Inc., Deloitte Consulting LLP and EY (Ernst & Young). Reported salaries are highest at Cisco Systems Inc where the average pay is $66.13. Other companies that offer high salaries for this role include Usaa Insurance and Aetna, Inc., earning around $65.00 and $65.00, respectively. The PNC Financial Services Group, Inc. pays the lowest at around $52.39. Deloitte Consulting LLP and AT&T Inc. also pay on the lower end of the scale, paying $52.50 and $54.04, respectively.
Senior Project Manager, IT Job Listings
What Are Popular Skills for Senior Project Manager, ITS?
Pay Difference by Location