Avg. Base Salary (USD)
The average salary for a Senior Project Manager, IT is $78,420 in 2023
What Do Senior Project Manager, ITS Do?
Senior project managers must be well organized, extremely responsible, and capable of working with a wide variety of other people. Senior IT project managers work in a fast paced and frequently changing industry, and must work very hard to keep up with the responsibilities they are tasked with. They must also be proficient at working with a number of technologies and at keeping up with the ever changing field of information technology. They must also be educated, generally holding at least a …Read more
- Conduct meetings with all key stakeholders in order to announce the start of the project and review the overall project plan.
- Create, track and forecast changes in project budgets.
- Measure project performance.
- Develop a detailed project plan with identified critical path tasks.
- Record detailed customer requirements, constraints and assumptions with stakeholders in order to establish the project deliverables.
FAQs About Senior Project Manager, ITS
What is the highest pay for Senior Project Manager, ITS in Wichita?
Our data indicates that the highest pay for a Senior Project Manager, IT in Wichita is $NaN / year
What is the lowest pay for Senior Project Manager, ITS in Wichita?
Our data indicates that the lowest pay for a Senior Project Manager, IT in Wichita is $NaN / year
How can Senior Project Manager, ITS increase their salary?
Increasing your pay as a Senior Project Manager, IT is possible in different ways. Change of employer: Consider a career move to a new employer that is willing to pay higher for your skills. Level of Education: Gaining advanced degrees may allow this role to increase their income potential and qualify for promotions. Managing Experience: If you are a Senior Project Manager, IT that oversees more junior Senior Project Manager, ITS, this experience can increase the likelihood to earn more.