The average salary for a Late-Career Senior Project Manager, IT at Deloitte is $196,527.
Senior Project Manager, IT by
Tell us about your job and pay factors like skills and education Find your market worth with a report tailored to you Negotiate your pay with confidence
What Do Senior Project Manager, ITS Do?
Senior project managers must be well organized, extremely responsible, and capable of working with a wide variety of other people. Senior IT project managers work in a fast paced and frequently changing industry, and must work very hard to keep up with the responsibilities they are tasked with. They must also be proficient at working with a number of technologies and at keeping up with the ever changing field of information technology. They must also be educated, generally holding at least a …Read more
Senior Project Manager, IT Tasks
- Conduct meetings with all key stakeholders in order to announce the start of the project and review the overall project plan.
- Create, track and forecast changes in project budgets.
- Measure project performance.
- Develop a detailed project plan with identified critical path tasks.
- Record detailed customer requirements, constraints and assumptions with stakeholders in order to establish the project deliverables.
Popular Employer Salaries for Senior Project Manager, IT
The top respondents for the job title Senior Project Manager, IT are from the companies International Business Machines (IBM) Corp., The Boeing Company and Hewlett Packard Enterprise. Reported salaries are highest at EY (Ernst & Young) where the average pay is $144,000. Other companies that offer high salaries for this role include Southcoast Hospitals Group and Hewlett Packard Enterprise, earning around $130,649 and $123,331, respectively. Metropolitan Life Insurance Company (MetLife) pays the lowest at around $101,486. Burwood Group and The Boeing Company also pay on the lower end of the scale, paying $104,015 and $108,500, respectively.
Senior Project Manager, IT Job Listings
Years of Experience
This data is based on 9 survey responses.