The average salary for an Early-Career Service Delivery Manager with Quality Assurance / Quality Control skills in Dallas, Texas is $42,500.
Is Service Delivery Manager your job title? Find out what you should be paid
Use our tool to get a personalized report on your market worth.What's this?
$0 - $43k
$0 - $44k
Find your market worth – how it works:
Tell us about your job and pay factors like skills and education
Find your market worth with a report tailored to you
Negotiate your pay with confidence
Job Description for Service Delivery Manager
Service delivery mangers often are the first and only contact for a client who needs answers regarding information systems and their account. These managers must have the skills to conduct recovery exercises and be able to document every step and progress during the recovery. After every exercise, service delivery managers must create a formal report for the clients. Service delivery managers must be experts on recovery support, information availability, and managing service delivery for clien…Read more
Service Delivery Manager Tasks
- Manage service delivery for a suite of customers and provide day to day operational guidance.
- Act as the link between a variety of projects, customers, and resources.
- Recommend solutions to problems and cost-effective strategies for clients.
- Monitor team members to ensure that project milestones are met and delivered on time.
- Design and execute techniques to enhance productivity and efficiency and reduce risks.
Service Delivery Manager Job Listings
Search for more jobs
Popular Skills for Service Delivery Manager
Skills in Client Interaction, Customer Relations, Customer Relationship Management (CRM), Customer Service and People Management are correlated to pay that is above average.
Related Job Salaries
$41k - $102k
$28k - $55k
$48k - $111k
$33k - $68k
$32k - $70k
$28k - $53k
$37k - $83k
$12k - $43k
$24k - $74k
$40k - $84k