Avg. Base Salary (USD)
The average salary for a Sr. Manager, Corporate Communications is $110,000
What Do Sr. Manager, Corporate Communications Do?
A senior manager of corporate communications is in charge of all internal (and possibly external) communication initiatives for market development and operation strategies. They are also in charge of making sure that all employees, regardless of location, receive and have access to all of the information that they need to effectively complete their job. Additionally, they work with other managers to instruct them on guidelines for employee communication. A senior manager of corporate …Read more
- Manage and oversee communications between the organization and the public and press to increase company visibility.
- Direct the planning of conferences, meetings, or other events which connect the company with the public and industry.
- Participate in the creation of marketing and promotional materials, and monitor company website and social media sites.
- Direct internal communications via the distribution of notices and information to keep employees connected.
- Develop and implement strategies for promoting the organization and improving its public image.