Avg. Base Salary (USD)
The average salary for a Staffing Recruiter is $31,000
What Do Staffing Recruiters Do?
Staffing recruiters are responsible for interviewing a wide variety of people and working with others to establish a proper job position. Although the duties can vary greatly, these recruiters specialize in interviewing candidates for upcoming job positions for a range of businesses.
Staffing recruiters spend their days evaluating a corporation's employment requirements and ensuring that recruiting needs are met, and some focus on helping others find employment by interviewing candidates and …Read more
- Evaluate candidates' strengths compared with clients' requirements, and recommend the best candidates to clients after a detailed screening and skill assessment.
- Stay current on trends, emerging technologies and new and hard to find skill sets.
- Network extensively to find potential candidates and clients.
- Source through internal candidate database as well as professional associations, referrals, and other networking resources.
- Negotiate wage rates and other terms and conditions of employment with candidates.