Avg. Base Salary (USD)
The average salary for a Staffing Specialist is $40,220
What Do Staffing Specialists Do?
A staffing specialist manages the hiring needs within the human resources department of a business or organization. While a bachelor’s degree in human resources is often preferred for this position, the educational requirements are truly dependent on each organization, as some will supplement education for experience within the field. A staffing specialist will generally work in an office setting and maintain typical daytime office hours. This person will often work with other human resources …Read more
- Recruit, interview, evaluate, and assign staff to meet client organization needs.
- Troubleshoot and resolve problems with staff, assignments, or client organizations.
- Document and track metrics about satisfaction and quality.
- Provide guidance and orientation to staff to prepare them for assignments.
- Communicate with client organizations and build strong, long-term relationships.