The average hourly pay for a System Support Specialist with Information Technology (IT) Support skills at Acadia, Inc. is $16.80.
Is System Support Specialist your job title? Find out what you should be paid
Use our tool to get a personalized report on your market worth.What's this?
$16 - $18
$34,075 - $38,559
Find your market worth – how it works:
Tell us about your job and pay factors like skills and education
Find your market worth with a report tailored to you
Negotiate your pay with confidence
Job Description for System Support Specialist
System support specialists are responsible for all aspects of help desk support and technical assistance. They must address a wide variety of user issues, including software problems, hardware failures, and network issues. They are responsible for creating and maintaining user accounts and information. When a user submits a ticket or otherwise contacts the help desk, system support specialists track the ticket/issue and work to identify the problem using standard practices and their own experi…Read more
System Support Specialist Tasks
- Design, develop, and test interfaces and upgrades to existing systems.
- Monitor the system, set up automated alerts, and performance notifications to proactively address problems.
- Train end users in access, security, use, and customization of programs and software.
- Troubleshoot, upgrade, monitor, and diagnose application and system problems to enable ongoing business.
- Respond to problems in workflow or unmet business needs with strategies and potential solutions.
Popular Employer Salaries for System Support Specialist
System Support Specialist Job Listings
Search for more jobs
Popular Skills for System Support Specialist
Avg. Hourly Rate
Related Job Salaries
$28k - $55k
$33k - $68k
$28k - $53k
$44k - $87k
$60k - $125k
$12k - $43k
$53k - $132k
$24k - $74k
$42k - $84k