The average salary for a Mid-Career Training & Development Manager in Detroit, Michigan is $85,000.
Is Training & Development Manager your job title? Get a personalized salary report!
$65k - $105k
$6k - $13k
$73k - $115k
Your Market Worth Over Time
How has your pay changed over time for your market? Find out by taking our salary quiz.
Job Description for Training & Development Manager
A training and development manager helps their company with internal effectiveness and ability. Their responsibilities mainly consist of providing support to employees through various types of training. This may include holding workshops to introduce techniques to the entire staff, or working one-on-one with employees to tend to their individual professional needs. The training and development manager facilitates the growth of the individual performance of a worker and their ability to work effe…Read more
Training & Development Manager Tasks
- Support performance management and review process for supervisors and employees.
- Lead and evaluate training programs, orientation, and personnel development.
- Prepare training budget and evaluate instructor costs and performance.
- Coach and support staff through operational changes and supervision issues.
- Create, refine, and disseminate training manuals and other educational materials.
Training & Development Manager Job Listings
Pay Difference by Location
Learn more about cost of living by city.
Employees with Training & Development Manager in their job title in New York, New York earn an average of 0.6% more than the national average. The lowest salaries can be found in Denver, Colorado (17.8% less), Atlanta, Georgia (11.9% less) and Houston, Texas (11.5% less).
Years of Experience
This data is based on 5 survey responses.
Related Job Salaries
$41k - $102k
$28k - $55k
$32k - $70k
$48k - $111k
$32k - $67k
$45k - $93k
$34k - $68k
$37k - $77k
$54k - $134k
$40k - $70k