The average salary for a Youth Director (Church) at Presbyterian Church is $38,194.
Is Youth Director (Church) your job title? Find out what you should be paid
Use our tool to get a personalized report on your market worth.What's this?
$35k - $41k
$32k - $40k
Your Market Worth Over Time
How has your pay changed over time for your market? Find out by taking our salary quiz.
Job Description for Youth Director (Church)
Youth directors at churches are typically responsible for developing and organizing programs directed toward children and young adults in order to aid their spiritual development. Some may also provide counseling for troubled youth, and others create entire schedules of youth activities and work with both inside and outside parties to bring these events to life. Most positions require that youth directors believe and practice the religion of the church, and knowledge of the Bible is important …Read more
Youth Director (Church) Tasks
- Communicate a vision of youth ministry and advocate for youth and youth ministry within and outside the parish.
- Develop, design and lead outreach programs and retreats. Share faith and lead others to do the same.
- Develop programming that educates and leads young people in justice and community service.
- Develop a sense of community both among young people, and between young people and the broader faith community.
- Design, organize and lead systematic and intentional adolescent religious instruction.
Popular Employer Salaries for Youth Director (Church)
Youth Director (Church) Job Listings
Search for more jobs
Popular Skills for Youth Director (Church)
Related Job Salaries
$41k - $102k
$45k - $170k
$38k - $78k
$32k - $71k
$42k - $77k
$40k - $84k
$28k - $55k
$30k - $60k
$35k - $67k
$54k - $135k