Avg. Base Salary (ZAR)
The average salary for a Field Services Manager is R198,000
What is the Pay by Experience Level for Field Services Managers?
An early career Field Services Manager with 1-4 years of experience earns an average total compensation (includes tips, bonus, and overtime pay) of R182,400 based on 18 salaries. A mid-career Field Services Manager with 5-9 years of experience earns an average total compensation of R170,000 based on 17 salaries. An experienced …Read more
What Do Field Services Managers Do?
A field services manager is in charge of trained teams that are sent out on installations, upgrades, and infrastructure repair in the field. A field services manager works to train these field teams, keep their skills up to date, and ensure they perform their duties in a manner that satisfies the client and keeps services, software, or hardware up to company and industry standards. Additionally, a field services manager must handle and budget for the logistics related to field services. They …Read more
- Maximize technician revenues through efficient routing and scheduling.
- Monitor the work flow via audits and regular communication throughout the day.
- Recruit qualified candidates to meet regional staffing requirements.
- Interact with customers to review and measure field service engineers' professionalism and effectiveness.
- Supervise Field Service activities to ensure timely and complete resolution of field warranty issues.