Ambulance Director Salary
The average pay for an Ambulance Director is $70,654 per year. Most people in this job have more than five years' experience in related jobs.
$47,000 - $105,000
© PayScale, Inc. @ www.payscale.com
|Salary||$47,000 - $105,000|
|Total Pay (|
XTotal Pay combines base annual salary or hourly wage, bonuses, profit sharing, tips, commissions, overtime pay and other forms of cash earnings, as applicable for this job. It does not include equity (stock) compensation, cash value of retirement benefits, or the value of other non-cash benefits (e.g. healthcare).)
|$50,418 - $108,194|
Job Description for Ambulance Director
- Oversee staff operations, business planning and budget development.
- Ensure services are in compliance with professional standards, state and federal regulatory requirements.
- Directs the staff in effective and efficient use of ambulance services.
- Plan and direct the ambulance program.
- Oversee inventory, order processing and distribution of products and services.
Key Stats for Ambulance Director