Cage Manager Salary
A Cage Manager earns an average salary of $59,856 per year.
$41,207 - $92,640
$13.62 - $17.83
Job Description for Cage Manager
- Manage and monitor budget, operations and marketing strategies to ensure casino profitability.
- Ensure the security of company assets according to casino policies and procedures.
- Develop employee-training programs to improve customer service and cashier skills.
- Recruit, hire, develop, and evaluate department personnel to ensure the team operates at maximum efficiency and meets casino quality standards.
- Manage the delivery of high-quality customer service consistent with company standards.
Cage Manager Job Listings
Search for more jobs:
Pay by Experience Level for Cage Manager
Median of all compensation (including tips, bonus, and overtime) by years of experience.
Cage Manager Reviews
What is it like working as a Cage Manager?
Cage Manager in Onawa:
"High stress level. Office is fine."
Pros: The many people I deal with each day. The challenge of keeping everything done within our policies and procedures.
Cons: The turn over of employees. Some of the decisions made by the higher ups when they do not listen to the front line day to day problems.