Cancer Registry Coordinator Salary
A Cancer Registry Coordinator earns an average wage of $23.05 per hour. People in this job generally don't have more than 20 years' experience.
$20.58 - $32.19
|Total Pay (|
XTotal Pay combines base annual salary or hourly wage, bonuses, profit sharing, tips, commissions, overtime pay and other forms of cash earnings, as applicable for this job. It does not include equity (stock) compensation, cash value of retirement benefits, or the value of other non-cash benefits (e.g. healthcare).)
|$35,597 - $97,343|
Job Description for Cancer Registry Coordinator
- Perform case audits and reviews to ensure accuracy of data.
- Attain follow-up data by reviewing medical records, physician notes, and interviewing patients.
- Compile, organize, and report medical case data.
- Abstract and code clinical data.
- Prepare data reports for review by management staff.