Diagnostic Imaging Supervisor Salary
The average pay for a Diagnostic Imaging Supervisor is $71,945 per year.
Job Description for Diagnostic Imaging Supervisor
- Assist in hiring, training and reviewing performance of staff.
- Assess images on screen or film to ensure quality for physician intrepretation, perform technologist duties as needed.
- Maintain logs and records, currency on equipment maintenance, and orders supplies.
- Ensure adherence to departmental policies and procedures, including safety standard to minimize radiation exposure to workers and patients.
- Supervise radiology staff and give technical direction.
Radiology Supervisor Job Listings
Search for more jobs:
Pay by Experience Level for Diagnostic Imaging Supervisor
Median of all compensation (including tips, bonus, and overtime) by years of experience.