Director of Alumni Affairs Salary
Median pay for Directors of Alumni Affairs in the United States lies in the neighborhood of $57K annually. Most report receiving medical coverage from their employers and the larger part collect dental insurance. Most Directors of Alumni Affairs report high levels of job satisfaction. Directors of Alumni Affairs who responded to the questionnaire are largely women, dominating at 90 percent.
Job Description for Director of Alumni Affairs
- Manage college/university relations with alumni and represent alumni to school administrators.
- Plan and run special events for alumni and work to increase alumni involvement at the school.
- Develop and implement fundraising campaigns aimed at alumni.
- Maintain and update alumni directory information.
- Oversee administration and budget of the office of alumni affairs.
Director of Alumni Affairs Job Listings
Search for more jobs:
Pay by Experience Level for Director of Alumni Affairs
Median of all compensation (including tips, bonus, and overtime) by years of experience.
For Directors of Alumni Affairs, level of experience appears to be a somewhat less important part of the salary calculation — more experience does not correlate to noticeably higher pay. Someone who has worked for fewer than five years earns around $53K on average. Individuals with five to 10 years of experience don't get much more, though; the average income in this group is $57K. Directors of Alumni Affairs with one to two decades of relevant experience report an average salary of approximately $64K. Veterans who have acquired more than 20 years report a median income of $80K, which is generally higher than the pay reported by other tenure groups.