Event/Functions Supervisor Salary
The average salary for an Event/Functions Supervisor is $39,604 per year. Most people move on to other jobs if they have more than 20 years' experience in this field. Experience has a moderate effect on pay for this job.
Job Description for Event/Functions Supervisor
- Serves as a liaison for the client and related parties.
- Secure comprehensive information about the event/function and prepares reports.
- Coordinate activities of personnel, subcontractors and vendors.
- Provide estimates of requested services.
- Inspect arrangements and sites.