Health Care Aid Salary
The average wage for a Health Care Aid is $10.70 per hour. Most people with this job move on to other positions after 20 years in this career.
$8.05 - $21.52
|Hourly Rate||$8.05 - $21.52|
|Total Pay (|
XTotal Pay combines base annual salary or hourly wage, bonuses, profit sharing, tips, commissions, overtime pay and other forms of cash earnings, as applicable for this job. It does not include equity (stock) compensation, cash value of retirement benefits, or the value of other non-cash benefits (e.g. healthcare).)
|$16,857 - $45,414|
Job Description for Health Care Aid
- Change bed linens, wash and iron patients' laundry, and clean patients' quarters.
- Entertain, converse with, or read aloud to patients to keep them mentally healthy and alert.
- Direct patients in simple prescribed exercises or in the use of braces or artificial limbs.
- Check patients' pulse, temperature and respiration.
- Provide patients with help moving in and out of beds, baths, wheelchairs or automobiles, and with dressing and grooming.
Health Care Aid Job Listings
Key Stats for Health Care Aid
Rated 5 out of 5
based on 2 votes.