Health Manager Salary
Health Managers in the United States can expect to earn an average of $62K per year. Among survey respondents, women are more common than men; 87 percent of Health Managers are female. Work is enjoyable for Health Managers, who typically claim high levels of job satisfaction. Medical benefits are awarded to a fair number, and the greater part earn dental coverage. The figures in this rundown are based on the results of PayScale's salary questionnaire.
Job Description for Health Manager
- Formulate business strategies and coordinate day-to-day business.
- Direct or conduct recruitment, hiring and training of personnel.
- Manage patient information and databases, ensuring that they are accurate and available only to authorized personnel.
- Plan, implement and administer programs and services in a health care facility or medical business.
- Provide medical expertise in implementing reimbursement policies.
Environmental Health & Safety (EHS) Manager Job Listings
Search for more jobs:
Pay by Experience Level for Health Manager
Median of all compensation (including tips, bonus, and overtime) by years of experience.
Respondents with less than five years' experience take home $56K on average. In contrast, those who have been around for five to 10 years earn a noticeably higher average of $66K. Health Managers with one to two decades of relevant experience report an average salary of approximately $73K. Folks who claim more than 20 years of relevant experience actually report a comparatively lower median income of $72K.