Human Resources (HR) Processing Specialist Salary
A Human Resources (HR) Processing Specialist earns an average salary of $43,793 per year.
Job Description for Human Resources (HR) Processing Specialist
- Answer employee questions about policy and procedures, and refers to specialist as needed.
- Assist in projects, such as; HR events, benefits open enrollment, employee communications and company-wide meetings.
- Compiles and prepares data for statistical reporting.
- Supports employment area with scheduling interviews, handling reference checks and personnel changes.
- Provides overall administrative support to the HR department, including maintaining, processing documentation and records.
Human Resources (HR) Specialist Job Listings
Search for more jobs:
Pay by Experience Level for Human Resources (HR) Processing Specialist
Median of all compensation (including tips, bonus, and overtime) by years of experience.
Key Stats for Human Resources (HR) Processing Specialist
Rated 4 out of 5
based on 2 votes.