Human Resources (HR) Processing Specialist Salary
A Human Resources (HR) Processing Specialist earns an average salary of $43,793 per year.
Job Description for Human Resources (HR) Processing Specialist
- Supports employment area with scheduling interviews, handling reference checks and personnel changes.
- Provides overall administrative support to the HR department, including maintaining, processing documentation and records.
- Compiles and prepares data for statistical reporting.
- Answer employee questions about policy and procedures, and refers to specialist as needed.
- Assist in projects, such as; HR events, benefits open enrollment, employee communications and company-wide meetings.
Human Resources (HR) Specialist Job Listings
Search for more jobs:
Pay by Experience Level for Human Resources (HR) Processing Specialist
Median of all compensation (including tips, bonus, and overtime) by years of experience.