Medical Services Manager Salary
Job Description for Medical Services Manager
- Plan, implement and administer programs and services in a health care facility or medical business.
- Provide medical expertise in implementing reimbursement policies.
- Manage patient information and databases, ensuring that they are accurate and available only to authorized personnel.
- Formulate business strategies and coordinate day-to-day business.
- Direct or conduct recruitment, hiring and training of personnel.
Medical and Health Services Manager Job Listings
Search for more jobs:
Pay by Experience Level for Medical Services Manager
Median of all compensation (including tips, bonus, and overtime) by years of experience.
The average worker who claims fewer than five years of experience earns around $44K. In contrast, however, individuals who report five to 10 years in this occupation see a much larger median of $61K. Medical Services Managers who work for 10 to 20 years in their occupation tend to earn about $63K. Medical Services Managers who have racked up more than two decades of experience report lower incomes overall; the average sum for this crowd comes out to only $61K.
Related Job Salaries
Key Stats for Medical Services Manager