Medical Services Manager Salary
Job Description for Medical Services Manager
- Plan, implement and administer programs and services in a health care facility or medical business.
- Provide medical expertise in implementing reimbursement policies.
- Manage patient information and databases, ensuring that they are accurate and available only to authorized personnel.
- Formulate business strategies and coordinate day-to-day business.
- Direct or conduct recruitment, hiring and training of personnel.
Medical and Health Services Manager Job Listings
Search for more jobs:
Pay by Experience Level for Medical Services Manager
Median of all compensation (including tips, bonus, and overtime) by years of experience.
Those in the early stages of their career can expect to make around $44K; however, individuals with five to 10 years of experience bring in $61K on average — a distinctly larger sum. The average pay reported by folks with 10 to 20 years of experience is around $64K. Folks who claim more than 20 years of relevant experience actually report a comparatively lower median income of $61K.